Content submissions that will not be posted:
- Does not follow current masking guidance
- Residents who are not appropriately groomed
- Pictures include team members out of uniform (unless
- it is a special event like spirit week, ugly sweater contest, a special t-shirt during CNA week, etc)
- Group pictures that do not have a clear story, message or purpose
- Shows environment that is NOT clean, neat and well-maintained
- Any submissions with images that have residents with bruising, injuries or medical equipment/devices showing. (e.g. Urinary
- bags, etc).
- We understand that falls and bruising do occur, but this is not what we want to post. Remember that resident dignity is one of our main priorities
Before submitting a post, ask yourself:
- What if this were about me?
- If this were about my loved one, would I be okay with the content?
- If I weren’t in Senior Living, would this make sense?